- Parade begins at 1:45 (outdoor if not raining)
- Parties will begin immediately following parade
- Students NOT participating in Halloween festivities will report to ESL room in BLUE POD
- Students should change out of costumes before dismissal Regarding Costumes, students are not permitted to bring toy weapons as a part of their costume. Students must pack their costumes in school bag. They will be given time to get dressed before the parade. Masks must be worn on top of heads for safety reasons.
- Students will NOT have time to put on make up. Please do not send make up in as a part of your child's costume.
Thanks! Have fun!