Holly’s Heroes Cut-a-Thon
Maple Booster’s are asking for volunteer bakers for Sunday, May 19th from 12-4p.m.
We are looking for baked good donations. This is for a great cause!
Contact Annette Englehart (440)639-1425 or Lisa Joki (440) 392-5440.
Here is a list of bakery products we would love to have represented at the sale:
- Home-style cookies (Chocolate Chip, M&M, Peanut Butter, Snicker Doodles, Oatmeal Raisin, Sugar-Free, and Gluten-Free)
- Decorated cookies
- Delicate cookies (Balish/Kolachky, Mexican Wedding Cookies/Russian Tea Cakes)
- Brownies and Bars (Frosted Brownies, Blondie’s, 7-Layer Magic Bars and Lemon Squares)
- Chocolate work (Chocolate Dipped Pretzels, Chocolate Apples, Truffles and Buckeyes)
- Bagged Chex Mix, Caramel Popcorn, Chocolate Drizzled Popcorn or Puppy Chow
- Any items to decorate cupcakes
Here are a few guidelines:
- Please nothing that needs refrigeration, we do not have access to it.
- Donated items must be delivered to the Boosters already packaged. Suggestions for packaging include
cello bags, Ziploc bags, clamshell packaging or plates/trays wrapped in plastic wrap.
- Please have donated items delivered to the school on Sunday between 9-11 a.m.
- If you need to drop them off on another day please let us know.
- Please have all ingredients listed or a recipe attached. A simple sticker /label can be placed or tied to each product with the name of the product and any allergens.